An overall body massage is typically given from the head to the toe. It typically starts with the head, neck and shoulders, then moves to the arms and front legs. You are then asked to turn over; the therapist then massages the back of your legs and lastly your back for about 25 minutes Malama.
Full body massage not only relaxes your body muscles but also the mind and spirit as well. The warm soothing ambience plays an important role, as it gives an aura of a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
Benefits of a full body massage:
1) It releases stress and tension from the mind: A 60-minute or a 90-minute full-body massage relaxes the body totally due to which, many people drift off to sleep, providing a very powerful calming effect.
2) Releases muscle tension: The body muscles tend to get tightened for various reasons, leading to a trigger point or pain-points in the body. Over a period of time, these points indirectly spread the pain to the surrounding muscles. This massage helps release the tension around these type of trigger points or pain-points which end up relaxing the surrounding muscles too.
3) Improving Blood Circulation: It increases the circulation of blood, which allows the damaged tissues and cells to repair and recover faster.
4) Improves General Health: It helps to find relief from a few common disorders like indigestion, depression, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, infertility and lower back pain.
5) It leaves you skin glowing: With the increase in circulation of blood in the muscles, the skin lightens up, giving it a bright and healthy glow.
6) It gives a boost to your workout.
7) Reduces anxiety.
8) Relieves tension, headaches and migraines.
9) Improves posture: Some connective tissues can become chronically rigid and tight, leading to a poor body posture. Massage can help in softening the connective tissues of the body
10) Increases flexibility: It loosens up and relaxes the tightened muscle by breaking up the adhesion formed on the tendons and the ligaments around the joints.
They are beneficial for both men and women, especially, when you have had a rough and tough week and just need to unwind. Take a little time out for yourself, and get the best out of the full body massage.
Business name: Malama Therapy
Address: 22/45 Lancashire Drive Mudgeeraba Queensland 4213
Phone: 0488 841 903